Waivers and Forms
How to obtain a USRowing membership and sign the USRowing waiver ($7.75 fee) online at https://membership.usrowing.org
- Click on individual, join option.
At the club prompt enter and select Steel City Rowing Club.
At the code prompt enter XVABA.
Select the basic membership ($7.75).
Record or print out your MEMBER NUMBER.
How/where to complete a swim test:
- Call a pool or contact a currently certified lifeguard to make an appointment.
- Ask if they have a life jacket available. Borrow one from the boathouse if you don't have one available.
- Print out the swim test form and bring for the lifeguard to sign.
- We can accept other certifications as proof of ability (Red Cross lifeguard, Boy Scouts, etc.)
- Places that have provided testing in the past include:
- The Kingsley Association, 6435 Frankstown Ave, 412-661-8751
- Jewish Community Center, 5738 Forbes Ave, 412-521-8010
- Sampson Family YMCA, 2200 Golden Mile Highway, 724-327-4667