welcome to the Fall Season at Steel City Rowing Club
Our Fall Season lasts from August 27th until NOVEMBER 5th.
The Preseason lasts from August 13th until August 24th.
(The first week, 8/13 - 8/17, is from 8am-12pm. It costs $150. The Second Week, 8/20 - 8/24, is from 4Pm-6pm. It costs $75)
Step 1: US Rowing/Waivers
- Click on individual, join option.
- At the club prompt enter and select Steel City Rowing Club.
- At the code prompt enter XVABA.
- Select the basic membership ($9.75).
- Record or print out your MEMBER NUMBER; it is required for Steel City's online information form.
- Fill out and print these forms before the first practice. If you are a returning rower, you just need to bring the SCRC waiver and the junior parent contract
Step 2: Program Registration
Filling this out gives us a better understanding of what you expect from this season. We can also learn how many rowers from each school, and each level, that we should expect.
If you would like more information on the various levels of rowing here at Steel City Rowing, please follow this link.
Step 3: Online payment
To pay online for the season, simply e-mail Office@steelcityrowing.org and we will provide you with a link for payment.